Wednesday 10 September 2008

'Nude' - By Radiohead. (My Version)

After posting about the 'Nude' remixes for Radiohead competition, I decided to create one of my own. It is not remixed, but this song has been embedded in my thoughts for so long that I felt like I needed to vent it out somehow.

So gathering all my creative energy, I made the first video project that was purely for me, not influenced by or for anybody else. That evening, I felt unhindged and wanted to express myself fully. To not feel restricted by what others thought made a 'good video', or what my target audience was.

Amid all of my freelance, it felt so liberating to do something FOR ME.

So here it is, in all its edited and strangely performed glory. I am proud of it because it is pure expression, and something which I feel reflects my personality deeper than anybody could ever know me, EVER.

It is not vain, nor pretentious, but purely experimental and visionary.

Feel free to comment. No matter how irrelevant.



Trixotron. xx

No comments: