Monday 1 September 2008

Lady Luck

I had a stroke of good fortune recently, and Lady Luck seemed to be stroking my hair lovingly all weekend long...

I went to So High Soho on Saturday (best shop in Central London, really fit girls, sell's plugs/spirals and costumes), and I put down on the counter =

a Black Star Plug (10mm)(Laser cut through the middle) worth £10,
a V shaped laced gothic wrist cuff, worth £5,
a selection of Dread Cuffs, worth £4.50,
an Ear Cuff (with dangling silver feather), worth £2.50

Easily all worth collectively over £20

I gave her a £20 note, and she gave me £11 back!! Score!!
Only paid £9 for all of that!!

THEN

The next morning, me and my partner went to Crystal Palace, and ate at Cafe Paradou (best Cafe in South East London for fry ups), and ordered:

Two full fry ups, at £4.50 each
A coke and a Tea, for £1.50 each

Easily all worth more than £11.

I gave her a £20 note, she gave me £19 back!! Score!!
Only paid £1 for all of that!!

I quickly walked out, briskly got onto a number 3 to Brixton, and went about my merry way. ;)

Hows that for a good weekend?? :)

No comments: